Cookies are small text files which are placed on the user’s Terminal used for consultation and navigation on the Site (computer, tablet or any other device connected to the Internet) that do not allow the user to be identified and which are managed by its Internet browser.
The user will be able to disable these cookies through the settings in their browser.
the storage of the display preferences of the user’s Terminal (language, display parameters) according to the graphic charter, the type of Terminal and the viewing or reading software that the user uses (type of Internet browser), and take it into account during subsequent visits by the user,
2.1 Cookies strictly necessary for the use of the Site
These cookies allow:
- the use of the main functionalities of the Site,
- the storage of the display preferences of the user’s Terminal (language, display parameters) according to the graphic charter, the type of Terminal and the viewing or reading software that the user uses (type of Internet browser), and take it into account during subsequent visits by the user,
- the link between the different pages consulted to ensure smooth navigation for the user,
- the establishment of statistics and the counting of visits and use of the various pages and sections of the Site (number of visits, page views, user experience on the Site, frequency of return to the Site, etc.) to improve operation, anonymously.
The provision of these services does not require express consent.
2.2 Service and personalization cookies
These cookies provide additional functionality that may be of interest to the user, without being essential for basic use of the Site.
To benefit from these services, express consent is required.
2.3 Advertising cookies
These cookies collect information about your browsing habits in order to present you with advertisements tailored to your areas of interest.
These cookies record your visit to our Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed, as well as your navigation outside of our Site. They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as to measure the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.
They are usually placed by third parties with our permission.
Our Site also contains sharing links to Facebook, Twitter and other similar social networks, which allow you to share content from our Site with others through social networks. When you use these sharing buttons, a third-party cookie is installed. If you are connected to a social network while browsing our Site, the sharing buttons allow you to link the content viewed to your user account on the social network. If you do not want the social network to link the information collected through our Site to your user account, you must first log out of the social network. You can also in any case refuse these cookies by an appropriate setting of your browser, as indicated below.
Finally, we invite you to consult the privacy protection policies of these social networks in order to learn about your rights and the purposes of use, in particular advertising, of the browsing information that they can collect using these application buttons.
3. SHELF LIFE
3. SHELF LIFE
When the user is browsing the Site (other than connection information, pages viewed and IP addresses), cookies are kept for a maximum of 13 months from their last deposit
Here is the list of cookies.
Cookie Type Duration Description
In order to manage the placement of cookies on our Site, the user can manage the cookie settings here
This consent is valid for 6 months.
at. Configure the browser
- For Internet Explorer ™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Internet Options”; click on the “Confidentiality” tab then the “Advanced” tab choose the desired level or find these explanations with the following link:
- For Firefox ™: open the “Tools” menu, then select “Options”; click on the “Privacy” tab then choose the desired options or follow this link:
- For Chrome ™: open the configuration menu (wrench logo), then select “Options”; click on “Advanced options” then in the “Confidentiality” section, click on “Content settings”, and choose the desired options or find these explanations with the following link: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/ answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Safari ™: choose “Safari & gt; Preferences ”then click on“ Security ”; In the “Accept cookies” section, choose the desired options or find these explanations with the following link:
- For Opera ™: open the “Tools” or “Settings” menu, then select “Delete private data”; click on the “Detailed options” tab, then choose the desired options or find these explanations with the following link:
b. Use a cookie management platform
The user can decide to refuse behavioral advertising by using the tool provided on this site ( http://www.youronlinechoices.com/en / ) Cookies placed when using the share buttons are also included in this platform.
6. QUESTIONS – CONTACT
For any questions or comments relating to the Personal Data Policy or the way we collect and process cookies, the user can contact:
70 route du pigeonnier